Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fangirling is not for sissies, or Woe is me

I'm trying to honestly fill my anime and manga list on MAL, and let me tell you, revelations are in store for me. It seems that in the short period that I've been into it I've watched and read quite a lot. I would've felt ashamed, except I decided not to care too much and hopefully not to be too embarrassed by my own hobbies *wince* And I probably wouldn't have bothered too much with the lists, but the site doesn't allow commentary on the series I haven't listed as watched/watching.

"I don't obsess, I think intensely", really.

On other things, I finally saw the finale of Ao no Exorcist.


I'll probably wait with my final say on the series until I've compared it to the manga, since they say they differ greatly from chapter 14 and episode 16 respectively, but I can sure recommend it as a good shounen and a special treat for those who like me were obsessed with parallels to Sarah Rees Brennan's Demon Lexicon trilogy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment